Give A Mother’s Toolkit as a Gift!
$75.00 – $100.00
Do you know a mother who might benefit from some extra mental health tools?
Are you looking for a unique and useful baby shower gift for a mother-to-be?
Would you like to support a mother that you know is struggling, but not sure how?
A Mother’s Toolkit makes a fantastic gift for anyone who identifies as a mother, from pregnancy onwards.
On a date you determine, the recipient will be emailed a beautiful gift voucher, with a unique sign-in code and instructions on how to register.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this course suitable for?
- This course has been designed for anyone who identifies as a ‘mother’. This includes (but is not limited to): pregnant women, women with small children, women with older children, and transgender women with children.
- The course is suitable for those who are trying to maximise their mental health during the parenting years
- It is not adequate for an individual who is experiencing a current mental health disorder
How do I access the program materials?
- When you register for A Mother’s Toolkit, you will be sent a login and password to sign in. Th program materials will be accessed online via either a smartphone, tablet or PC. Each module includes a video, guided audio meditation, PDF handouts, and questions to guide journal writing.
When will I receive my hardcopy Toolkit booklet?
- In addition to the online materials, you will receive a hardcopy Toolkit and journal. The Toolkit is a printed resource that you will be able to personalise once you have completed the online program.
How long will it take me to complete the program?
- The program is entirely self-paced, so how long it takes to complete is up to you and your circumstances. As a general guide, I recommend completing 1 module per week, to give yourself time to absorb the information, , practice with the strategies. This means on average the program will take around 5 weeks to complete.
How long will I have access to the program materials?
- You will have lifetime access to all the materials in A Mother’s Toolkit when you sign up.
Will I get one-on-one support as part of the program?
- One-on-one support is not provided as part of A Mother’s Toolkit. As such, the online program is not suitable if you are currently experiencing high levels of psychological distress. Individual support from a mental health professional is recommended if you are currently experiencing an episode of major depression or significant anxiety.