TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Enrolment and Materials
By accepting these terms and conditions the participant agrees to the following:
- The participant agrees to pay the program fees for A Mother’s Toolkit in full using the payment method selected at the checkout.
- The approximate duration of A Mother’s Toolkit is 5 weeks but as it is self-paced, it may vary from person to person.
- Program enrolment is strictly non-transferable to other individuals, and the participant agrees not to share the program materials with others.
- Program materials are supplied in an online environment, accessible via smartphone, tablet or personal computer.
- On enrolment the participant will receive lifetime access to all of the course materials in A Mother’s Toolkit.
- Reference to external sources of information are provided as a convenience for you. While Dr Hannah Woolhouse has reviewed these external sources, she cannot control changes to their materials, and therefor she is not responsible for their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this program, you do so at your own risk.
- The participant understands that enrolment in the program does not entitle them to individual support from Dr Hannah Woolhouse
- The participant agrees that they are aged 18 or older
- The participant agrees that A Mother’s Toolkit is not a substitute for psychological therapy, and is not adequate for treating current mental health disorders
- The participant agrees that if any difficult or distressing issues arise during their participation in A Mother’s Toolkit, they will contact a relevant health professional to access appropriate support
- The content of A Mother’s Toolkit remains the property of Dr Hannah Woolhouse
- The participant agrees that they will not copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any materials from A Mother’s Toolkit with other people or companies, without the prior written consent of Dr Hannah Woolhouse
- The participant acknowledges that there are no allowances for refunds or exchanges, except under exceptional circumstances
- The participant agrees to contact Dr Hannah Woolhouse on info@amotherstoolkit if they feel a refund is required
- As part of the enrolling process, we collect personal information such as your name and email address. Dr Hannah Woolhouse agrees not to contact you for any reason other than the express purpose of your enrolment in A Mother’s Toolkit, for example, we may send you emails about changes to the course, or to collect your opinion about the program.
- If you make a purchase on our site, we use a third party payment processor (Stripe) Payments are encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our site and related courses and its service providers.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions
- Dr Hannah Woolhouse agrees to not share any of your information with any other third parties apart from as listed above
- All reasonable steps will be taken to protect your personal information including the use of encryption technology. As with all online platforms, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose. The participant agrees to accept the inherent security implications of transacting on-line over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
- A Mother’s Toolkit is hosted by the GrenDesign platform. Your data is stored through GrenDesigns data storage, and databases. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org